Infected with COVID-19
Contact Tracing: +45 32 32 05 11
For those who are infected or in close contact with someone infected with COVID-19
Open every day 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Hotline: +45 70 20 02 33
For those who have general questions about COVID-19
Open every day 06:00 am - 12:00 am
A "close contact" is a person who ...
- lives with a person infected with COVID-19
- has had direct physical contact with an infected person
- has been face to face within 2 metres for more than 15 minutes (e.g. having a conversation) with an infected person
- has been with an infected person within a distance of 2 metres for more than 15 minutes in one of the following situations:
- activities with heavy exhalation, such as singing, loud talking or shouting
- activities involving physical exertion
- being in an enclosed room with poor ventilation
- has been in unprotected and direct contact with infectious secretions from an infected person
- has participated in the care of a patient with COVID-19 and has not been protected by protective equipment in the prescribed ways.
A "secondary contact" is a person who ...
- has received a message in the Smittestop contact tracking app about having been in close contact with someone who is infected.
- has been in a situation where the distance requirements have generally been complied with, but where, due to risk factors such as prolonged contact in enclosed spaces or possible uncertainty about distance, etc., may have lead to an increased risk of the spread of infection.
- has been in a situation where there are other risk factors, such as having attended an event where many people were infected (a suspected ‘super-spreader’ event) or where infection is found at a gathering with persons at increased risk of a serious case of COVID-19.